Get Advanced Therapy of Prostate Disease PDF
By Martin I. Resnick, Ian Thompson
From the inital to post-surgical mental issues, this ebook is an entire consultant to each step of prostate illness therapy. First, it describes the actual examination intimately, in addition to laboratory and imaging options that may be sure a prognosis. Then, the professionals and cons of remedy equipment for all types and edition of prostate melanoma and benign stipulations are mentioned. Post-surgical remedy (including behavioral matters) can be defined.
Read Online or Download Advanced Therapy of Prostate Disease PDF
Similar urology books
Hemodynamics makes it attainable to symbolize in a quantitative method, the functionality of the guts and arterial approach, thereby generating information regarding what genetic and molecular procedures are of significance for cardiovascular functionality. Snapshots of Hemodynamics: An relief for scientific study and Graduate schooling by way of Nico Westerhof, Nikos Stergiopulos and Mark I.
In March 2001, the nationwide Institutes of wellbeing and fitness issued the next caution: ''The variety of sites supplying health-related assets grows each day. Many websites offer worthy info, whereas others could have info that's unreliable or deceptive. '' in addition, due to the quick raise in Internet-based info, many hours may be wasted looking out, opting for, and printing.
This quantity is a vital and entire overview of all facets of minimally invasive urology. in particular, the publication evaluates minimally invasive techniques to all features of scientific urology. not like previous texts that target a selected expertise or a particular affliction, this certain reference offers a broad-based view of minimally invasive urology.
This publication offers a state of the art evaluate of the function of radiation remedy in a variety of pelvic malignancies in addition to the results of the radiation within the pelvic tissues. With sections overlaying the position of radiation remedy within the a number of pelvic malignancies, the pathophysiology of radiation comparable damage and the chance components that raise the potential for such an damage, and the most recent in scientific, endoscopic and surgical cures for those radiation similar problems the textual content deals a concise but entire assessment of radiation treatment within the human pelvis, its function and the antagonistic results at the pelvic organs.
- Urological Oncology
- Urogynecology Evidence-Based Clinical Practice
- Contemporary Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction: A Clinical Guide
- Genitourinary Imaging: Case Review
- Pathology and Genetics of Tumours of the Urinary System and Male Genital Organs
Additional info for Advanced Therapy of Prostate Disease
42. Schwartz GG, Hulka BS. Is vitamin D deficiency a risk factor for prostate cancer? [hypothesis]. Anticancer Res 1990;10:1307–12. 43. Taylor JA, Hirvonen A, Watson M, et al. Association of prostate cancer with vitamin D receptor gene polymorphism. Cancer Res 1996;56:4108–10. 44. Ingles SA, Ross RK, Yu MC, et al. Association of prostate cancer risk with genetic polymorphisms in vitamin D receptor and androgen receptor. J Natl Cancer Inst 1997;89:166–70. 45. Ingles SA, Coetzee GA, Ross RK, et al.
21. Miller GJ. Diagnosis of stage A prostate cancer in the People’s Republic of China. In: Coffey DS, Resnick MI, Dorr FA, Karr JP, editors. A multidisciplinary analysis of controversies in the management of prostate cancer. New York: Plenum Press; 1985. p. 17–24. 22. Ota K, Misu Y. A study on latent carcinoma of the prostate in Japanese. GANN 1958;49:283–4. 23. Breslow NE, Chan CW, Dhom G, et al. Latent carcinoma of prostate at autopsy in seven areas. Int J Cancer 1977; 20:680–8. 24. Yatani R, Chigusa I, Akazaki K, et al.
8. King H, Haenszel W. Cancer mortality among foreignand native-born Chinese in the United States. J Chron Dis 1973;26:623–46. Prostate Cancer among the Chinese: Pathologic, Epidemiologic, and Nutritional Considerations / 25 9. Danley KL, Richardson JL, Bernstein L, et al. Prostate cancer: trends in mortality and stage-specific incidence rates by racial/ethnic group in Los Angeles County, California (United States). Cancer Causes Control 1995;6:492–8. 10. Whittemore AS, Kolonel LN, Wu AH, et al.
Advanced Therapy of Prostate Disease by Martin I. Resnick, Ian Thompson