Barbara Kordy, Mathias Ekstedt, Dong Seong Kim's Graphical Models for Security: Third International Workshop, PDF
By Barbara Kordy, Mathias Ekstedt, Dong Seong Kim
This e-book constitutes the refereed court cases from the 3rd overseas Workshop on Graphical types for protection, GraMSec 2016, held in Lisbon, Portugal, in June 2016.
The nine papers offered during this quantity have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 23 submissions. the amount additionally comprises the invited speak by means of Xinming Ou. GraMSec contributes to the improvement of well-founded graphical safeguard versions, effective algorithms for his or her research, in addition to methodologies for his or her useful utilization.
Read or Download Graphical Models for Security: Third International Workshop, GraMSec 2016, Lisbon, Portugal, June 27, 2016, Revised Selected Papers PDF
Similar international_1 books
This ebook constitutes the completely refereed post-conference court cases of 18th foreign Workshop on energy and Timing Modeling, Optimization and Simulation, PATMOS 2008, that includes built-in Circuit and approach layout, held in Lisbon, Portugal in the course of September 10-12, 2008. The 31 revised complete papers and 10 revised poster papers provided including three invited talks and four papers from a different consultation on reconfigurable architectures have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from various submissions.
The current e-book encompasses a set of chosen papers from the 10th “International convention on Informatics up to speed Automation and Robotics” (ICINCO 2013), held in Reykjavík, Iceland, from 29 to 31 July 2013. The convention used to be prepared in 4 simultaneous tracks: “Intelligent keep an eye on structures and Optimization”, “Robotics and Automation”, “Signal Processing, Sensors, platforms Modeling and regulate” and “Industrial Engineering, creation and Management”.
- Material Parameter Identification and Inverse Problems in Soft Tissue Biomechanics
- Bifurcation and Degradation of Geomaterials in the New Millennium: Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Bifurcation and Degradation in Geomaterials
- Mathematical Knowledge Management: Second International Conference, MKM 2003 Bertinoro, Italy, February 16–18, 2003 Proceedings
- Nonlinear Maps and their Applications: Selected Contributions from the NOMA 2013 International Workshop
Additional info for Graphical Models for Security: Third International Workshop, GraMSec 2016, Lisbon, Portugal, June 27, 2016, Revised Selected Papers
Our work propose a speciﬁcation framework for deﬁning CISSA and provide six sample scenarios based on real-world attacks against various IT and IT-enabled systems. We use the samples to analyze the real-world security assessment needs and evaluate three representative modelbased assessment tools accordingly. Ultimately, we hope that our initial eﬀorts Fig. 1. Security assessment process driven by CISSA The Right Tool for the Job: A Case for CISSA 41 will encourage the community to build a rich repository of CISSA for many different systems.
The semantics of overlapping factor can be deﬁned as: r1 = P r[w2 |w1 ] − P r[w2 ] P r[w1 |w2 ] − P r[w1 ] , r2 = P r[w¯2 ] P r[w¯1 ] Let us take r1 as an example to explain the semantics. If we condition on trusting hypothesis h1 , the probability that we also trust h2 is greater than or equal to its absolute probability since shared IDS sensors only give us positive correlation. The bigger the diﬀerence, the stronger inﬂuence trusting h1 has on trusting h2 . The extreme case is when P r[w2 |w1 ] = 1, which gives r1 = 1.
1. Example of transition system: Se . Definition 2 (Paths, elementary paths, factors). A path in a system S is a sequence of states of the form π = s0 s1 . . sn ∈ S ∗ for some n ∈ N, such that for all k ∈ [0; n − 1], (sk , sk+1 ) ∈→. An elementary path is a path s0 s1 . . e. there is no cycles). We denote by Π(S) the 8 This is classic and it is no loss of generality. On the Soundness of Attack Trees 29 set of paths of S. Let π = s0 . . sn ∈ Π(S). The length of π is n, written |π|. A factor of π is a sequence si .
Graphical Models for Security: Third International Workshop, GraMSec 2016, Lisbon, Portugal, June 27, 2016, Revised Selected Papers by Barbara Kordy, Mathias Ekstedt, Dong Seong Kim